Tuesday, March 24, 2009

What would you get?

IF YOU WERE GETTING A FREE BOOB JOB, HOW BIG WOULD YOU GET THEM? IM GETING MY BOOBS DONE FOR FREE AND A LOT OF MY FRIENDS ARE TELLING ME TO GET THEM AS BIG AS I CAN. I DON%26#039;T THINK I CAN DO IT. WOULD THE SURGEON DO THEM REAL BIG FOR ME CONSIDERING THAT IM A ACUP NOW? IM TOTALY LOST AND CONFUSED RIGHT NOW. AND ANOTHER THING IS HOW SHOULD I GET THEM PUT IN...THROUGH THE ARMPITTS, THE NAVEL, OR UNDER THE BREAST. I KNOW BEHIND THE BREAST MUSCLE IS THE WAY TO GO, I KNOW THAT MUCH. THANKS EVERY1.
What would you get?
Seems like you%26#039;re not ready for this procedure to be done. You%26#039;re jumping the gun since it%26#039;s free. If I were you, I%26#039;d give it more time. Weigh out the pros and cons.
What would you get?
You need to be asking the surgeon these questions.





You sound like you are only getting them done because it is free !





You need to find out all of the problems caused by having breast implants before you make a serious decision like this.





You dont sound ready at all to be making this decision now from these question you are asking.





If this is what you really want then you would know how big you want them %26amp; not be asking everyone else.





Having said that I hope that it all goes well for you.





Just think about it very carefully before you decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment