Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Skin problems?

Well a few days to a week ago i shaved my butt. Im not doing that ever again, but yesterday I was outside working the whole day without changing clothes, and no shower. It was extremely hot near 100 and very humid. During the afternoon my butt itched. When i got home today I noticed my butt had red pimply bumps on it. they vary in size to like small to a bigger pimple size. Its generally on the upper part of my butt and lower part of my butt. What is it? Is it like a razor burn and like the hair growing back? Or could it be razor burn? what should i do to get rid of it?Help please!!!
Skin problems?
put aloe vera on it.. and some soothing lotion
Skin problems?
It%26#039;s likely just razor burn. It%26#039;ll go away on it%26#039;s own. Don%26#039;t worry about it.
Reply:Honestly, I would say that sounds like a combo heat rash and possible razor burn or the hair growing back. Take an anti-histamine and get some acne wipes and/or some acne cream. Also another thing that could help is diaper rash cream, after all it is made specifically for irritation on the bum.

No comments:

Post a Comment