Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Any suggestions 4 me?

how to get back my real skin color?bcas of d sun i m becoming black day by day. wat 2 do? please help me out.
Any suggestions 4 me?
I would exfoliate your skin with a loofah and a body scrub. I suggest using loofah mitts and scrubbing your skin with St. Ives Apricot Scrub. Its kinda strange that you can actually see the tanned layer of your skin come off, as if you had a sunscreen. This will not completely lighten your skin to its natural color, but i will lighten it. You can also use a buffer and do this around you knees and elbows. Then again, if this doesn%26#039;t work fo you, you can always wait until Winter for your tan to fade?
Any suggestions 4 me?
Try going in the freezer. (sorry, i%26#039;m just using your question to earn 2 points and get out of 666!) i%26#039;ll give you a star for helping.
Reply:stay out of the sun!!!!


cover your skin up entirely and wear lots of sunscreen.


i hate when i get dark from the sun too. so annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment